X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sysop9001
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.8.x

Petition thread - We need vBulletin Roadmap

Please post here your attemption if you like that the Jelsoft open to public their software roadmap and deadlines.
  • Sysop9001
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.8.x

I would appreciate to have a vBulletin and Jelsoft software roadmap and deadlines.

Comment

• optrex
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.6.x

This sort of information would be very useful.

Comment

• ---MAD---
        • Jun 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by optrex
        This sort of information would be very useful.
        Totally agreed.

Would be useful if a moderator split the "Mother of all vb addons" threads and merged the posts that would fit this thread here.

Comment

• Removed-836727
          Banned by User Request
          • Apr 2006

don't you think the people have nothing better to do?

Comment

• ---MAD---
            • Jun 2005
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ragtek
            don't you think the people have nothing better to do?
            Which people are you talking about?

Comment

• Mikhailtech
              • Aug 2002

/signed

CMS please

Comment

• Dream
                • Mar 2001
                • 3.6.x

yeb

you can add a poll

(and you posted in the wrong section, no one will see this here)
                Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

• Sysop9001
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Dream
                  yeb

you can add a poll

(and you posted in the wrong section, no one will see this here)
                  I believed there is more appropriate space to post this.

Thanks to all members posts
                  Hope some other (much other) can post too.

I'm thinking about a poll but I'm thinking too have no sense, any suggestion about pool will be appreciate.

Comment

• Milado
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3.8.x

/signed. but for a roadmap without ETAs or deadlines to comfort developers in thier missions.
                    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

• Milado
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3.8.x

/signed. but for a roadmap without ETAs or deadlines to comfort developers in thier missions.
                      Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

• Removed-836727
                        Banned by User Request
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ---MAD---
                        Which people are you talking about?
                        i'm talking about the jelsoft stuff
                        instead they should make there job(programming & support) now the have to care about a roadmap and the things the customers wrote here in the last time(like that developers should have a blog and wrote every day what they made???? i mean whats that for a ****?? instead of spending his time with "real work" now every developer should take 20 minutes a day and write a little summary about his day??? this is no hobby-free opensource software were people make this because they "love" it & it's there hobby
                        they are programming for money
                        and if i could choose if somebody should spend 1h with writting into blogs,roadmaps etc or with developing i would choose developing

what have we with many "ideas" where 50% write then: yeaaaaaaaaaa wow, that would be great, 50% write: thats ****, i don't need it, and all the blogs would be full with this comments
                        and then after 2 month's working, they see, that that doesn't work(like this fine idee: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244378 ) and all the people make a "riot" ....

be honest: how many of you would be happy with just this things in roadmap:
                        3.7 eta: 12.2007
                        4.0 eta: 16.2008

sorry for "bad english" i used a dictionary for many words

Comment

• ---MAD---
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ragtek
                          i'm talking about the jelsoft stuff
                          instead they should make there job(programming & support) now the have to care about a roadmap and the things the customers wrote here in the last time(like that developers should have a blog and wrote every day what they made???? i mean whats that for a ****?? instead of spending his time with "real work" now every developer should take 20 minutes a day and write a little summary about his day??? this is no hobby-free opensource software were people make this because they "love" it & it's there hobby
                          they are programming for money
                          and if i could choose if somebody should spend 1h with writting into blogs,roadmaps etc or with developing i would choose developing

what have we with many "ideas" where 50% write then: yeaaaaaaaaaa wow, that would be great, 50% write: thats ****, i don't need it, and all the blogs would be full with this comments
                          and then after 2 month's working, they see, that that doesn't work(like this fine idee: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244378 ) and all the people make a "riot" ....

be honest: how many of you would be happy with just this things in roadmap:
                          3.7 eta: 12.2007
                          4.0 eta: 16.2008

sorry for "bad english" i used a dictionary for many words
                          No dude, a roadmap wouldn't take 20 minutes of every developers time every day. It wouldn't change that much unless they are super powered nitros programmers .

The lead developer (kier) or manager could write up the road map and update it every month or whatever time frame necessary.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                            • Sep 2001

I would like to see additional communication regarding this.

Just a bi-weekly or monthly update that says we are x% complete and on target for our ETA of ___ would be nice. It would help us plan better.
                            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• sabret00the
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Milado
                              totally agreed. Roadmap? Yes. ETA's? No, would be nice but definitely not a necessity for me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...