• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ---MAD---
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.8.x

Error in members area

Hey,

When selecting to download the blog and choosing the version under it in red is this:

"Note: vBulletin 3.6 requires PHP 4.3.3 or greater and MySQL 4.0.16 or greater!
    Please ensure that you are running adequate versions of PHP and MySQL before upgrading to vB 3.6 to avoid potential issues"

That isnt really important. Instead that should be changed to "Note: vBulletin Blog requires vBulletin 3.6.8 or greater. Please ensure that you are running an adequate version of vBulletin to avoid potential issues."

Thanks
  • ---MAD---
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.8.x

Mhmm?

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

The message is for vBulletin, not the blog. It's a reminder .. there are no different versions specific for the addons, as they run on top of vBulletin. As for a different message for each product, this functionality isn't currently available in the system.

Comment

• Colin F
        • May 2004

I agree it's not ideal, but it's not a very simple change. It'll probably be changed in the future, with some other changes.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• ---MAD---
          • Jun 2005
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Colin F
          I agree it's not ideal, but it's not a very simple change. It'll probably be changed in the future, with some other changes.
          Ah ok, didn't know it was complex .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...