X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Post New Thread / Reply in Advanced Mode

Under Additional Options in Thread Subscription why is folder dropdown showing, as you are not able to save in any selected folder after you click to submit. An option to 'Subscribe to this Thread' or add to selected folder should be added here after you submit, then you do not need to go back to Thread Tools .... same thing.

Is this just a test and not quite finish or am I missing something here on how it suppose to work.
  • Scott MacVicar
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Dec 2000

Did you pick the "Notification Type", you need to change that before you can pick a folder.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

Odd, I do not remember seeing 'Do not subscribe' option as first. It was 'No email notification'. I must of overlook that or I just left my browser on this site on to long. I could of swore I did not see that listed as one of the options, as I would not of brought it up.

I need glasses.

Wait I not thinking, it was 'Subscribe to this Thread' option is not listed or was that intensional left out.

*Never mind, I just realize that 'No email notification' is the option I am suppose to choose.

I need to sleep too
      Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Tue 16 Oct '07, 1:09am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...