X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocknbil
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Just a heads up . . .

Hello, been using vBulletin for years on various sites as a participant, and have just recently made two installs for customers (licensed of course) in three days. It took so long because I am extremely retentive about valid HTML, see my question in v3.6 suggestions. My versions are heavily edited and I have it down to only **one** validation error.

I just found the answer to my question in the sticky above - (why can't I post in any but these two forums) but it's kinda difficult to locate . . . . you might think about putting it in your "no permissions" template. :-)
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

Because you do not own a valid vBulletin Licence you have two options
    1. Purchase a vBulletin then you can post anywhere here accept in forums that are restricted to vBulletin stuff only
    2. ask a vBulletin Licence holder (eg your client) to add your email (the one you used for signing up here)in his / her members area priority support section
    one of the two in your case most likely the second option will stop the "no permissions" errors

Comment

• Mez
      • Mar 2004
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by rocknbil
      I just found the answer to my question in the sticky above - (why can't I post in any but these two forums) but it's kinda difficult to locate . . . . you might think about putting it in your "no permissions" template. :-)
      Top of every page, on the right, you'll see

Can't Post? Can't Download Files? Please read this

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...