Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miki
    • Jul 2001

To the vBulletin team ! 2

Then me what I do not include/understand it is the lack of answers towards our TEAM we do a free work and let us not ask to be paid, if we do it it is for the pleasure and to render service to other people who would not have forcing the possibility of doing it. We took as political not to give our release to slow down the hacking I think that that is professionalism NOT? We all spend the least moments of our spare time working on the translations and others, we nevertheless pay a professional lodging as well as a domain name and we have the licence vBulletin and we pay all that of our pocket without anything to ask anybody. As regards the matter of SteppenWolf I excuse myself some but I think that it is easy to include/understand by not have any news we start to doubt because I recall which we make that for you and only for you in order to help you in the sale of your program and we do not derive any profit from it. Veiled I hope that you will contact us within the SHORTEST TIMES

You have our address email:

[email protected]

and for me: [email protected]
  • JamesUS
    • Aug 2000

Please leave this topic alone now. I'm sure James will be along to this forum at some point soon.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...