X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dubucm
    • Mar 2001

Originally posted by JamesUS

Do you mean you will release a vbulletin.style file containing the new templates or the vB source code as well?

If you are going to release the source code then that just proves your lack of professionalism.
    We will not give any source code of vB.............

Lack of professionnalism... pffff.... do you think we are professionnal traductors ???? No !

What we wanna say is : Ok ... you don t have az piece of interest in our work... then it s ok we will do it on our own ... and won t disturb you anymore ....

vB is a great piece of software.... great code .... great architecture .... and this will not change in my mind... i was just thinking there was a vB community ... i was wrong.

Comment

• Mike Sullivan
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Apr 2000
      • 3.6.x

This isn't really going anywhere...

Comment

• James
        • Apr 2000

Hello,

Thanks for all your comments - rest assured that getting foreign language versions of vBulletin released into the members area is still on the to-do list. I haven't forgotten, and I will contact everyone who has contacted me (to submit a translation) before the end of the week.

Apologies for the delay - unfortunately we are very busy at the moment with the general day-to-day running of the company, and so it's been difficult to find the time to proceed with the task of getting foreign versions of the software uploaded to the members area.

All the best,

James
        James Limm

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...