X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmc
    • Apr 2005

Proposal: Product Selection for Support Ticket

Hello,

Since Project Tools 1.0.0 has now been made available to the public, and since it is the first official add-on product released by Jelsoft, I would like to propose the following:

Whenever someone goes to submit a support ticket via the Member's Area and they have a PT License appended to their account, they should have the option of selecting which product(s) they wish to receive support for (you should have a question prompting which product(s) they wish to receive support for, followed by checkboxes with vBulletin and Project Tools, and they can select which product(s) they wish to receive support for accordingly).

By doing this, I feel it will be an easier way for both the vBulletin Staff to assist the member, and the member will be able to more easily specify which products he/she needs support on by selecting from the checkboxes. Ergo, this allows for better organization and control over support for both parties involved.

I look forward to hearing your opinions on my proposal and I look forward to the implementation of this proposal.

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
    Brandon
    The Relationship Forum
    The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

I don't think that's necessary currently. Problem descriptions should be as detailed as possible anyway, and most likely vB issues won't be the same as PT issues.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...