• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by simsim
    @ Mazinger:

I can understand that you're a full of energy young chap, & that you're so excited about vBulletin & it's overall community. But, the way you're expressing these energies are really not going to take you any further, either on these forums or in your life in general. You will not going to be an official part of Jelsoft. Period.

Recently, I've spotted you asking so trivial questions about HTML & CSS in the forums, so I thought I would advice you why not to invest some of the so much time that seems available to you in learning these two languages? It would be really most beneficial to you, & maybe the community you're excited about as well!

I hope that you don't take this personally as criticizing.
    Yes, I'm excited about eveything new on vB.com... I spend along time here bored, and these new stuff make my day... Sorry if I was a bit heady.

The questions I ask about HTML & CSS are the ones my forum needs whether they are trivial/minor.
    $post[signature]

Comment

• ---MAD---
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Floris
      That's incorrect. Because if you have not purchased it, you won't have support questions. Unless of course you've pirated it and that's very easy for us to find out. If you ask support questions but your customer account shows no license for it we can assume you run a pirated copy and we can revoke your vBulletin license. It is not in the best interest of the customer to abuse the system obviously.
      Precisely.

Plus I like the freedom of having a choice to post there even if I don't need to .

Comment

• MJM
        • Dec 2001

Two reasons why we should be able to interact in the Project Tools Forums without having purchased it beforehand ...

- Provide suggestions and feedback
        (obviously we are using this product at this site)

- To be able to ask How-to questions etc etc.
        An answer or possible solution may be crucial before taking the plunge and purchasing this addon.

Thanks vB for keeping it this way.
        Mark

Comment

• simsim
          • Nov 2005
          • 3.6.x

You're not listening! I guess I'll just leave it here.

Originally posted by Mazinger
          I spend along time here bored, and these new stuff make my day...
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...