X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cra1g
    • Jun 2007

Wierd...

First of all, I like your forums I have just being put in charge of moderating one for one of my companies clients, and you have sooo many options, I am still trying to work my way through them!

One thing, you REALLY need to sort something out, I have being sat here for about 20 minutes trying to find a forum I have access to post in to ask a question about vBulletin v3.5.1.

All I want to know is..

I am managing a small forum (internal only, 27 members at the moment) and I would like each user to be notified whenever a new forum post has being added. Is this possible?

Sorry if this is the wrong category to post this in but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it, so I just gave up.
  • bmc
    • Apr 2005

Please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.
    The Relationship Forum
    The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• cra1g
      • Jun 2007

Could you not just simply answer my question in here?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Can we have a link to your forums ?

Comment

• cra1g
          • Jun 2007

You sure can...

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...