X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • styleforum1
    • May 2007
    • 3.6.x

Site size option in profiles here?

It would be helpful if you could get an idea of the size of a poster's own forum in his postbit, so you could know where his advice is coming from - I humbly suggest a custom option in the user CP for site size based on whatever you think is the best metric - avg users online, avg. users per day, #posts or #posts/day, #members, or whatever.

While I really don't care what style a member is using to view this site (which is shown in postbit), it would be nice to know what kind of experience he's talking about when he posts "on my forum we.."
    Please install Prev/Next to nav menu mod and make it a little easier for everyone to browse your forum.
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by styleforum1
    It would be helpful if you could get an idea of the size of a poster's own forum in his postbit, so you could know where his advice is coming from - I humbly suggest a custom option in the user CP for site size based on whatever you think is the best metric - avg users online, avg. users per day, #posts or #posts/day, #members, or whatever.

While I really don't care what style a member is using to view this site (which is shown in postbit), it would be nice to know what kind of experience he's talking about when he posts "on my forum we.."
    No some people might be unwilling to provide that information.It's called customer privacy ....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...