X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seangworld
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.7.x

Suggestion

Since I can't start a thread there, in the discussions section at the top, I'm posting this here.

Is it possible to break up the 1 thread covering discussions of all new add-ons into their own thread?

IE:

blogs
    project tools
    cms

because if i want to read about the blogs, i gotta read thru 555+ replies and that's a LOT of time. i dunno, i just think it'd be A LOT easier for some of us that come here just to get the steak and not all the fat and sizzle.
    sigpic
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

As time gets closer, we will most likely make forums for each new addon that we create.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      As time gets closer, we will most likely make forums for each new addon that we create.
      I assume the parallel will happen over at vB.org for hacks/plugins for each respective product?
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• simsim
        • Nov 2005
        • 3.6.x

Or maybe a separate site for every product! *cough* vbulletinblog.com *cough*
        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
          I assume the parallel will happen over at vB.org for hacks/plugins for each respective product?
          That will be something that the vBulletin.org staff will need to decide.

Comment

• jeffinj
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by simsim
            Or maybe a separate site for every product! *cough* vbulletinblog.com *cough*
            Seriously, you should take care of the cold.
            www.christianforumsite.com
            sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...