Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChipTz
    • Jan 2005

Use tags or other system for quick tips and customizations

Currently there are quick tips and customizations for a lot of vBulletin versions (3, 3.5, 3.6 just on the 3.x series), my proposal would be to have a system where the author would specify which versions of vB the tip applies to and there would be only one forum for quick tips and customization for the whole 3.x vB version, with a filter so that a user could display tips for all versions / specific versions.

There are a lot of tips for vB 3.5 that will for sure apply to 3.6, the same for other versions.
  • FreshFroot_
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.8.x

I like the idea and agree with you there. I used a few tips from the 3.5, though I was looking for that tip in 3.6 and never found it. It would be nice to either have a copy of the 3.5 tips in the 3.6 also, or just have a section like Chiptz mentioned.

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
      • Nov 2004
      • 3.8.x

It would be nice, but unless a tag system gets added to standard vBulletin, i doubt we would implement it here.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• ChipTz
        • Jan 2005

Then probably not, because actually this is not a feature that will have much use on a community forum, unless it has some specific use, like for instance the example given, which would be helpfull here on in vB.org.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...