X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Facnyface
    • Apr 2007

Help.

Well I am a high admin on this one site well he isn't on much and had asked me to do a few things around the site keep it running and all. And well I am trying to create a new style that has a background photo of this: does anyone know how to do this?
  • bmc
    • Apr 2005

You need to register for Priority Forum Support to be able to post support topics in the proper support forum. Read how to do this here.
    The Relationship Forum
    The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• Dilly
      • Mar 2005

does anyone know how to do this?
      Yep.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...