Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • white.rose
    • May 2007

Reporting Illegal Activities

Is there a place where boards can be reported for having illegal content such as piracy of music, software, movies, etc.? Thanks for any help!
  • Yves R.
    vBulletin QA
    • Nov 2003
    • 5.6.X

Sure but only if there is a link with vBulletin (illegal use of vB, no licence, etc...)

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

If a site running vBulletin breaks the license agreement for vBulletin you can report them here: http://www.vBulletin.com/piracy.php

If they for example offer software piracy for microsoft or adobe software I recommend to point this out to microsoft.com and adobe.com's piracy report department.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

If a vBulletin board is engaging in spreading of warez, they are also in violation of the vBulletin Licensing Agreement, and should be reported to the Piracy link as well as the company whose software is being distributed.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...