How to renew multiple licences on a single order?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I, Brian
    • Feb 2003
    • 3.6.x

How to renew multiple licences on a single order?

I've got 10 owned licences up for renewal, and the impression I'm under is that I'll have to order individual renewals for every licences.

Could you please advise if I can renew all 10 licences with a single order, or will I have to go through 10 individual renewal orders?

• Colin F
    • May 2004

You can order the renewals in one order. When you click on 'Upgrade / Renew' you'll see a listing of all your licenses, and can select the renewal for each one.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• I, Brian
      • Feb 2003
      • 3.6.x

Thanks for the reply - I had a closer look and it appears the "Upgrade/Renew" option was I was going straight from /order/index.php?step=1 to /order/index.php?step=3.

I just typed in /order/index.php?step=2 and that seems to have
      allowed for multiple renews in a single order.

Also - would be nice to see board assigned to each licence to make the process easier - I have around 20 licences, and have to have a separate window open to see which domain is associated with each licence number.

Also - just noticed changing the currency resets the selections as well - would be nice if that didn't happen.
      Last edited by I, Brian; Wed 11 Apr '07, 6:50am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...