X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

some announcement discussions not viewable

I'd suggest extending the duration that announcement discussions forum displays threads in...

It's set to Last 100 Days - thus some dicussions are lost/hard to reach for some people... like vBulletin 3.5.7 Release Discussion, vBulletin 3.0.17 Release Discussion, vBulletin 2.3.11 Release Discussion ... which are still open discussions.
    $post[signature]
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

You can change your default thread cutoff in your usercp > edit options to show threads from whatever time period you desire.

Comment

• Mazinger
      • Jul 2005
      • 3.7.x

Yes, I can deal with that. But some members/guests will find it to get to these discussions - specially, new members.
      $post[signature]

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

The only discussion which needs to be visible is the one for the latest stable version, i.e. 3.6.5. All other discussions are not priority and can all be accessed through the relevant announcement thread if required.

The discussions that you suggest there are for outdated versions of vBulletin which are no longer in active development.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...