X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuzya
    • Feb 2007

The license in Russia.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    If anyone has any questions about purchasing vBulletin please feel free to start a new thread.
    OK
    Do you plan to open here forum for russian-speaking support?
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    We have no such plans at this time.
    Why? This miracle happens sometime?
    Open "www.google.ru", and enter "форум" (forum). In Russia the product "vBulletin", to put it mildly, is widespread. Now enter "скачать vBulletin" (download). The answer: "nulled, nulled, nulled". Why? Because demand gives rise to offers (свято место пусто не бывает ). Why to a support service to not open a thread in Russian here? Can then illegal versions in Russia will be less? Rhetoric…
    I wish to buy the license. For this purpose I should learn English? Where I should address what to specify conditions of purchase of the license?

Уфф… Может кто-нибудь переведёт мою тираду (бесполезную) более грамотно? А смысл такой: Джелсофт официально не поддерживает сей продукт в России, но продать продадут. Это, по меньшей мере, наплевательство на тех, кто уважает права разработчиков, но не говорит по-английски. Я учила английский в школе, поэтому не хотела бы решать вопросы о покупке лицензии на языке, которого практически не понимаю.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

The reason is simple: Because we're not looking into adding more official distributors at this point. And please speak English only in our threads. Otherwise I feel forced to close the thread.

Comment

• Cyber Smoke
      • Aug 2004
      • 4.2.X

Well, all I can say is that this matter is being discussed with the staff, but there's nothing more to add. And, please respect what Floris has said - you don't need to flood the forum with russian letters.
      The specifics of custom design

Comment

• kuzya
        • Feb 2007

Cyber Smoke, you speak English? I almost do not speak. I only asked to translate. If you cannot help, do not pry into all threads, babe. My question was to a support. Not for you.
        Simple question. Where to me to write what to specify details? For purchase of the license. And only English?

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

You can purchase vBulletin here:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...