X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Name Change?

Was my username change last night? I know you can not edit quote to add characters in bold. I just made a test on that already.

• Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Originally posted by José M. Amaral Rego♂
    Was my username change last night? I know you can not edit quote to add characters in bold. I just made a test on that already.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=31
    TEST

Comment

• cbiweb
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by José Feliciano M. Amaral Rego
      Was my username change last night? I know you can not edit quote to add characters in bold.
      It's just a matter of typing more text within the quote tag, like I just did.
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

• bmc
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by José M. Amaral Rego
        TEST
        Weird! What is the male gender sign there at the end of your username in this quote for (right after "Rego")?
        The Relationship Forum
        The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by cbiweb and news♂♀Ñ
          It's just a matter of typing more text within the quote tag, like I just did.
          What the? I just did that, just shown with out bold... I think I am getting played here...

I know why I could not get all characters to be bold, it only some that can be bold and others not able.
          Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Thu 29 Mar '07, 6:51pm.

Comment

• cbiweb
            • Apr 2004
            • 4.1.x

Why did the symbols for male and female appear in the quote tag in your post?? Plus the extra Ñ ....

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
              • Feb 2005
              • 1.1.x

Originally posted by cbiweb
              Why did the symbols for male and female appear in the quote tag in your post?? Plus the extra Ñ ....
              Just seeing what ascii codes are in bold within username quote. I am not calling you a hermaphrodite by any means.

Comment

• cbiweb
                • Apr 2004
                • 4.1.x

No problem. I thought maybe they were appearing mysteriously, not from you.

Comment

• Chousho
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jos� M. Amaral Rego

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=31
                  I just saw this thread from my RSS reader.
                  I think the reason your name has that weird characters in it is because I use the UTF-8 English option on the board. Because of this, sometimes words or names typed from another encoding appear different. I noticed it when I was replying to one of your posts, but thought it would just translate back to whatever you normally see. I guess it doesn't, haha.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...