• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NickCocchiarella
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

job?

Hi,

seeing that when I am online and the only thing todo is run my board, i wanted to see if you have any job apps?

I am 16 years old, and don't mind working for nothink, I do have a lisence with you, and I have reported sites before, I really do not mind working for nothink, I just want somthink to do when I am online.

I am not the brightest one on the net, but I do know how to control a forum, I use them everyday of my life.

My skils
    I can do a little bit of coding - (php), html - I am coding my own project.
    I am a people person, I like working from home, as I am from Briton.

I do have dislexia, which is the down bit of me, I can't spell well, and I canot do math.

What I am going to do, I really want to learn how to be a poliet in the RAF, or be in the Army, fight for our contry, in Irac.

When I was in school, I didn't really didn't do well, but I try.

I am a people person, I love talking to people all day long, and I am willing to learn more and more.

I see myself as more as a mature person, helping people, making good online friends.

Please let me know if you are interested in me // Please let me know if you want more info

Thanks,
    Nick.
  • voblaLover
    Banned
    • Mar 2007
    • 1.1.x

o yeah, have you got any job for me too?
    I'v got big experience with vBulletin and you know what - i can make avatars also! Even animated!

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
      • Mar 2007
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by voblaLover
      o yeah, have you got any job for me too?
      I'v got big experience with vBulletin and you know what - i can make avatars also! Even animated!
      hehe, what is this post for a job :P.

Comment

• cbiweb
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.1.x

I just filed for bankruptcy and gone on welfare this past month. House payments, car payments, wife payments... guess who REALLY needs a job right now?
        ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
          • Mar 2007
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by cbiweb
          I just filed for bankruptcy and gone on welfare this past month. House payments, car payments, wife payments... guess who REALLY needs a job right now?
          Well, I'm not sure you? but if you want // get aproved, you can get it before me? i wont keep beging by all means let CBIweb have it!.

Comment

• songo
            • Sep 2005

Wow, I've interested too! I have nice experience in php/mysql coding, i also know how to put avatar column to the right side, from top and etc.. NickCocchiarella, by the way, do you?

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
              • Mar 2007
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by songo
              Wow, I've interested too! I have nice experience in php/mysql coding, i also know how to put avatar column to the right side, from top and etc.. NickCocchiarella, by the way, do you?
              do i what?

Comment

• songo
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by NickCocchiarella
                I am 16 years old
                You'll need to get agreed with your parents before be accepted to work, cuz you aren't 18 yet

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 3.6.x

You'll need to get agreed with your parents before be accepted to work, cuz you aren't 18 yet
                  oh ok, don't really mind.. INFACT i dont think they wont say yes..

Comment

• songo
                    • Sep 2005

do i what?
                    do you know how to change avatar's location on the screen? from top to the right side?

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 3.6.x

do you know how to change avatar's location on the screen? from top to the right side?
                      probaly not, but willing to learn.

Comment

• Floris
                        • Dec 2001

We're not looking for new staff at this point. But you're free to post your resume/cv to [email protected] if you are a professional in the bulletin board field, experienced with our products and services, and are serious about a position. Our forum is not a marketplace or a job board. This public forum is definitely not the place to ask or to expect a response.

Comment

• songo
                          • Sep 2005

oh ok, don't really mind.. INFACT i dont think they wont say yes..
                          i don't really care about, but i tho what better to receive agree from parents first, and only after try to be accepted to any job, whatever you want

Comment

• NickCocchiarella
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Floris
                            We're not looking for new staff at this point. But you're free to post your resume/cv to [email protected] if you are a professional in the bulletin board field, experienced with our products and services, and are serious about a position. Our forum is not a marketplace or a job board. This public forum is definitely not the place to ask or to expect a response.
                            Thanks for the feedback, i will soon, but im not that desperrate, just asking.

i don't really care about, but i tho what better to receive agree from parents first, and only after try to be accepted to any job, whatever you want
                            They'all say yes, they want me to work.
                            Last edited by Floris; Sat 24 Mar '07, 1:14pm. Reason: MERGED quickposting posts

Comment

• songo
                              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Floris
                              too sad to read news like that.. btw, Floris, maybe you know how to put avatar to right side, from top.. i just have no idea about.. it's too uncomfortable for me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...