X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ErMaL
    • Mar 2007

Need help.

I just installed vbulletin verison: 3.6.0 Beta 1 but I seem to have some problems with it, like all those old users i had from phpBB forum beacuse i imported the database of phpbb in vbulletin, beacuse I like vBulletin more then phpBB so I dont use phpBB no more, but however those old users they're not being able to sign in the forum, beacuse its telling them that they're banned: vBulletin Message
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    None
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I went on the cpanel and looke for ban list, and they're was no body banned, I dont get it why is my visitors in forum getting this message, that they're banned.

Thank you alot,

Please dont erase this topic beacuse I couldn't post any where else, I'm new here!
  • forumguy
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

I've had the same problem. Go into your usergroups manager and delete the groups phpBB created. The members will be all moved into the Registered Users and should be able to log in.
    vBulletin 5.0 coming soon... :confused:
    Visit my site today!

Comment

• Onimua
      • Apr 2005

Read these first: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

You also shouldn't be running a beta in the first place.
      Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• forumguy
        • Nov 2006
        • 3.6.x

If you just installed it, why did you go for the Beta?
        vBulletin 5.0 coming soon... :confused:
        Visit my site today!

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...