Customer password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer password

Hi, is there any way to change the customer password I received when I purchased vB?

Thank you

You will need to open a support ticket and request a new password to be generated.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

You can't do that. If there's a problem, contact us through the ticket system and we can generate a new random password. We can't set it to a certain value though, for security reasons.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

The customer password is system generated. If you would like a new one generated submit a support ticket.

Comment

Yeah, what they said.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F View Post
            You can't do that. If there's a problem, contact us through the ticket system and we can generate a new random password. We can't set it to a certain value though, for security reasons.
            There is no problem, I just wanted to know if I can set a password myself

Comment

No sorry, we have to set the password.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X