This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Thank you for your suggestion. There is no point in arguing over this. We will decide when and if to establish an official Turkish presence and support.

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    I'm fine. It's you that is struggling to understand. They aren't selling specifically to Turkey, therefore they do not need to make any concessions.

Leave a comment:

• Mutluw
    replied
    "People in turkey are able to buy the product, but that doesn't mean they are selling to turkey." Are you all right ? If I buying something someone selling me that.

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    People in turkey are able to buy the product, but that doesn't mean they are selling to turkey. You are confused.

Leave a comment:

• Mutluw
    replied
    You did not selling to Turkey ? Then you have no licenced script users there sure ? Then you have no illegal users too. Thank you zzzzz..

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    They aren't illegal because they aren't sold in Turkey. If they were distributed from Turkey then you would have a case.

Leave a comment:

• Mutluw
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    That's correct, we are not selling a product in Turkey, so we do not have to provide Turkish language. Our customers can get unofficial turkish language packs from our forum, and support in english.

Dont you know whom customers buying your script and which country they are in ? You cant do anything for illegal vbulletin scripts located in Turkey without a Turkish distributor. Without distributor your product is illegal without tax, turkish support vs. understand me

Leave a comment:

• Mutluw
    replied
    Products without turkish guide are illegal. Thats a old law i think since 1995 or older then its like that.

Leave a comment:

• x-treme
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    The law might be applicable if we had a distributor in Turkey, but since the product is actually sold in the US, not Turkey, I don't see how the law can apply.
    are you think open to turkish community forum? Maybe this turkey in minimize to using illegal..
    Last edited by x-treme; Mon 22 Jan '07, 10:23pm.

Leave a comment:

• Bonecrusher
    replied
    I don't even remember we have a law like that.
    Recently, I bought a Microsoft mouse, but its user's manual hadn't Turkish language in it.

I think some foreign products have Turkish support because they are being prepared and sold by Turkish companies.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That's correct, we are not selling a product in Turkey, so we do not have to provide Turkish language. Our customers can get unofficial turkish language packs from our forum, and support in english.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mutluw
    "We understand, but there are no plans for an official turkish distributor right now. Maybe in the future."

In Turkey there is a law that says for every product you sell must support with Turkish language. So that selling your product in Turkey is illegal.
    The law might be applicable if we had a distributor in Turkey, but since the product is actually sold in the US, not Turkey, I don't see how the law can apply.

Leave a comment:

• Mutluw
    started a topic Turkish support forum for Turkey

Turkish support forum for Turkey

"We understand, but there are no plans for an official turkish distributor right now. Maybe in the future."

In Turkey there is a law that says for every product you sell must support with Turkish language. So that selling your product in Turkey is illegal.