X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zetaline
    • Jan 2007

Hello

Hello,

I have prowling here around for a couple of days.. so here I am. Problem is I don't have vbulletin due to its cost but would love to own it, even for just a year...lmaoooooooo

Anyway hope it was ok to join just the same.
  • bmc
    • Apr 2005

Welcome to vBulletin. However, I don't really see how this constitutes as site, product, or service feedback, and you're just begging for someone to give you a license, which I don't really think is mature and it isn't the best thing to do.

I've reported your post for these reasons.
    The Relationship Forum
    The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• zetaline
      • Jan 2007

Sorry it was'nt meant like that at all,

Comment

• ---MAD---
        • Jun 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by bmc
        Welcome to vBulletin. However, I don't really see how this constitutes as site, product, or service feedback, and you're just begging for someone to give you a license, which I don't really think is mature and it isn't the best thing to do.

Agreed but you didnt need to say it in such a harsh way .

Comment

• TheFrienzNetwork
          • Jan 2007
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by bmc

Agreed.
          Make love not war, condoms are cheaper than bullets.

Comment

• bmc
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ---MAD---
            Agreed but you didnt need to say it in such a harsh way .
            I didn't mean for it to come out in a harsh tone - I was simply stating the facts.
            The Relationship Forum
            The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Hi there, nice to meet you. Sorry that you can't afford vBulletin at this time. Hopefully you will in the future.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...