X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • potocki99
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

VBulletin Support Rocks!

I just wanted to give you guys a big virtual hug! I am not by any means a tech person, and I've had to figure things out on VBulletin. Thanks to Steve, in particular for helping me through a whole lot of things!

Impex worked like a charm to finish importing our remaining users. Thanks again for all the help!
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thank you for the kind feedback.

Comment

• Adrienne
      • Dec 2006

I'd like to add my thanks as well. I do not have a vBulletin license, but I am one of several moderators at a vBulletin 3.0.1 site who have Admin CP privileges. We get really swamped sometimes with spamming issues, and had a crisis over the holidays and had to shut down. The things I have learned here that I shared with the administrator and other mods have helped tremendously. The adminstrator has a gazillion other things to do, and she trusts us, and everything is approved beforehand. I know now this is not the recommended procedure to run vBulletin, but it works for us!
      So, I am glad I found this site, thanks again.

Comment

• CSS59
        • Oct 2004

yes its the best
        http://webdirectoryforums.com - Web Directory Forums - Coming soon!
        http://linkageplus.com - PR5

Comment

• ---MAD---
          • Jun 2005
          • 3.8.x

vBulletin support is after all the best .

Comment

• bmc
            • Apr 2005

I would like to add that their support is among the fastest, most effective, and most efficient I have ever encountered on the internet - and that's saying something!

Excellent job to the team - continue to do what you are doing, if not improve on your already high standards.
            The Relationship Forum
            The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• TheFrienzNetwork
              • Jan 2007
              • 3.6.x

Yeah, I must say vBulletin has one of the best support teams.
              Make love not war, condoms are cheaper than bullets.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...