• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lizaanne
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

Smilies

Hello!
    I'm new to all this forum ownership stuff, but have started one up anyway after discovering an unmet need in the world of forums!

I'm sure this has been asked a bazillion times, but I need to know how to add new smilies to my smilie catalog. I've tried the upload function, but it appears that I can only upload one at a time? Is that true?

I guess we could upload to the folder, but how do we map the images to the smilie code?

Teaching an old dog new tricks here, please be patient with me.

Thanks!
    ~Liza
  • bmc
    • Apr 2005

Hi Liza,

Welcome to vBulletin.

In order to receive priority support on these forums and vBulletin.org, you will need to read this topic and post your email address (the same email address you use with your username on these forums) on this page and update it: http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php Changes will be reflected anywhere between 5 minutes to 1 hour, after which you will be able to post in the proper area for support.

Hope that helps, Liza. And again, welcome to vBulletin!
    The Relationship Forum
    The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...