X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qzdoran
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

Only the administrator...

I am the administrator of a board running licensed vB v3.6.2 and I am charged with the design and maintenance of the board. The owner of the board (and holder of the vB license), does not have the time or inclination to do so. My question: Is there a way that I can fully participate in the vBulletin Community Forum as an agent of the licensee, and if so what information would I be required to supply?

Thank-you.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

The owner needs to add you to the prioity support list

Comment

• simsim
      • Nov 2005
      • 3.6.x

Definitely you can. Every license holder has the ability to register at most 3 e-mail addresses for Priority Support, which will enable members who register with these e-mails to post on support forums.

Adding e-mails can only be done by the license holder through his/her Member's Area, so you'll have to ask him/her to add you first.
      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• qzdoran
        • Dec 2006
        • 3.6.x

Thanks for the info. I have sent the owner an e-mail, however the response time is usually somewhat delayed.

Browsing the forum as a spectator has been an education in itself.

Q

Comment

• bmc
          • Apr 2005

Hello qzdoran,

Should you or the administrator need more information, you may visit or direct him/her to this page on how to successfully give you proper priority forum access: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

Have a great day!
          The Relationship Forum
          The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...