X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

vbulletin manual

I searched... but it seems there's nothing about Patching.
    $post[signature]
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

You don't need it. You don't run a forum.

Comment

• Mazinger
      • Jul 2005
      • 3.7.x

Yes. But the manual should be complete of eveything you want to know about vBulletin. This usually for customers not for me. I just like to help and see eveything brilliant.
      $post[signature]

Comment

• Creepshow
        • May 2005
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mazinger
        Yes. But the manual should be complete of eveything you want to know about vBulletin. This usually for customers not for me. I just like to help and see eveything brilliant.
        Why are you around so much making threads about vB and what the staff should do etc. when you don't even have a license and absolutely no intention of getting one?

That makes no sense whatsoever. What's the point? Aren't you wasting your time?
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• ---MAD---
          • Jun 2005
          • 3.8.x

Maybe he wants to help :s?

Comment

• Mazinger
            • Jul 2005
            • 3.7.x

I consider this forum as any other forum. Thus, I post, discuss, help and chat. If I needed a license I'll buy it. This is not associated with with being a member here.
            Last edited by Mazinger; Sun 10 Dec '06, 8:37am.
            $post[signature]

Comment

• Creepshow
              • May 2005
              • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mazinger
              I consider this forum as any other forum. Thus, I post, discuss, help and chat. If I needed a license I'll buy it. This is not associated with with being a member here.
              But surely then you would just post in chit chat. How does posting in "Site Feedback" benefit you if you don't have a license?

I just don't get it, that's all.
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Mazinger
                • Jul 2005
                • 3.7.x

I can post in chit chat, suggestions, pre-sales questions, announcements discussions. I think I got a big experience about vBulletin, and can help some bodies.
                $post[signature]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...