Why is this site so tiny in 1024 x 768 since update?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AVC
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.5.x

Why is this site so tiny in 1024 x 768 since update?

Why is the format of this site on the screen resolution 1024 x 768 look so small ??

Why is our forum taking up the entire screen, while this one is not (see attachment please)

Also why is IE 7 asking me to allow temporary permission to post a live link on my forum and this forum just did not when I posted the above link
    Attached Files
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

For the format of the site; Change the style to vBulletin 3 White Liquid.
    Last edited by Mazinger; Wed 22 Nov '06, 9:52am.
    $post[signature]

Comment

• AVC
      Banned
      • Mar 2006
      • 3.5.x

OK, I see that, now what about the other question on IE7 asking me to approve and give permission before allowing me to post a link?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by AVC
        OK, I see that, now what about the other question on IE7 asking me to approve and give permission before allowing me to post a link?
        I have never had this issue. You should check your Content and Security settings in IE.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• AVC
          Banned
          • Mar 2006
          • 3.5.x

It is giving me a warning on my own site when I post links to text, asking me if IE7 should allow scripted Windows temporarily!

But it is not doing that here, I'm still running 3.6.3, so we will see if the issue is still one after we update.

Comment

• AVC
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            I have never had this issue. You should check your Content and Security settings in IE.
            You were right, this was a security warning given by IE7, had to enable scripted windows in the browser custom security settings.

The funny thing is that I did not have that warning pop up on this forum, but two other vB forums even those with 3.6.4

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...