Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GearTripper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    If staff cannot reproduce them, they get marked as "Awaiting Feedback", "Working as Intended" or "Bogus".
    well, i got one that i can reproduce 100% on a clean-install of vB in 5 minutes that just seems to get ignored. i have a test site up and ready with login information for you guys if you want it. it's a genuine bug. not my fault if you guys can't duplicate it for whatever reason. check my bug reports.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If staff cannot reproduce them, they get marked as "Awaiting Feedback", "Working as Intended" or "Bogus".

Leave a comment:

• GearTripper
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F
    You can find the bug fixes by searching the bug tracker for closed bugs in 3.6.2.
    that's not entirely reliable as many bugs get closed or claimed fixed when vB staff can't reproduce them for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• Spinball
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    You can find the bug fixes by searching the bug tracker for closed bugs in 3.6.2.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Well if they are listed, they may be abused by people that use forums that have not upgraded yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Well, some bugs are mentioned in the announcement when needed. You may know the bug version in its page (url).

Leave a comment:

• Spinball
    started a topic List of fixes in updates

List of fixes in updates

Guys would it not make sense when you make a new release announcement, to include a link to the thread which lists the bugs fixed in that release?
    I'm trying to find the lists of bugs fixed in 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 and I'm buggered if I can find them!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...