X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spinball
    • Oct 2001
    • 3.8.x

List of fixes in updates

Guys would it not make sense when you make a new release announcement, to include a link to the thread which lists the bugs fixed in that release?
    I'm trying to find the lists of bugs fixed in 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 and I'm buggered if I can find them!
    Stuart Wright, founder AVForums.com. [strike]13[/strike] 15 million posts and counting.
    vBulletin user from 2001. We stopped upgrading vB at 3.8.2 and sadly we're going no further.
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

Well, some bugs are mentioned in the announcement when needed. You may know the bug version in its page (url).
    $post[signature]

Comment

• ---MAD---
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.8.x

Well if they are listed, they may be abused by people that use forums that have not upgraded yet.

Comment

• Colin F
        • May 2004

You can find the bug fixes by searching the bug tracker for closed bugs in 3.6.2.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Spinball
          • Oct 2001
          • 3.8.x

Thanks
          Stuart Wright, founder AVForums.com. [strike]13[/strike] 15 million posts and counting.
          vBulletin user from 2001. We stopped upgrading vB at 3.8.2 and sadly we're going no further.

Comment

• GearTripper
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Colin F
            You can find the bug fixes by searching the bug tracker for closed bugs in 3.6.2.
            that's not entirely reliable as many bugs get closed or claimed fixed when vB staff can't reproduce them for whatever reason.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

If staff cannot reproduce them, they get marked as "Awaiting Feedback", "Working as Intended" or "Bogus".
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• GearTripper
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                If staff cannot reproduce them, they get marked as "Awaiting Feedback", "Working as Intended" or "Bogus".
                well, i got one that i can reproduce 100% on a clean-install of vB in 5 minutes that just seems to get ignored. i have a test site up and ready with login information for you guys if you want it. it's a genuine bug. not my fault if you guys can't duplicate it for whatever reason. check my bug reports.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...