X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaviJean
    • Mar 2004

"Second Hand" Forum

Hi,

I am interested in buying used owned license(s) (1-2) but i seems we can only find it in other forums. Anyway i couldn't find any.

For security reasons and preventing fraud attempts we need to verify seller by contacting vbulletin support.

So i decided to ask "why not create a second hand forum and manage license transfering" ...
    I think this will prevent most of the unwanted things and help peoples like me .

Thanks
  • simsim
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.6.x

See this thread:
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• MaviJean
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by simsim
      thank you,

You can't sell your license on the official vBulletin web site(s). Their sites are not a marketplace. Search for sites that have a marketplace for software, or place an ad on sites that allow this. You must always request permission to sell your license on a site that is not yours, or does not explicitly state that you can sell such things on it
      this is clear ...

Comment

• Colin F
        • May 2004

We allow users to transfer their licenses as a courtesy, even though it most likely has a negative impact on our sales and costs us time and money. I don't see why we should go as far as actually promoting it.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...