styles changed automatically.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    When you select a style via the footer, your user account is not updated. It stores the selection as a cookie. If the cookie is deleted or you visit the "Edit Options" page of your user CP, the value stored in the database is restored.
    Yes this happened, I cleared all my cookies before visiting vb.com again.., this clears the fuss.

Thanks Wayne.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    That isn't the default style. We don't change styles for people. Either you had changed it to that before and then changed to the other style via the footer select box or someone did it through your account.

When you select a style via the footer, your user account is not updated. It stores the selection as a cookie. If the cookie is deleted or you visit the "Edit Options" page of your user CP, the value stored in the database is restored.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Change the style in your User CP if you don't want it to revert.
    Under User Control Panel default selected style was Retro Liquid ?? I have changed this to Grey Liquid but only concern is why does it get changed automatically everytime I have reported above. ?

I have made sure my passwords and email address all are different since last changes.

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    What browser are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Change the style in your User CP if you don't want it to revert.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    once again styles have changed !!! from VB Grey Liquid to Vb Retro Liquid

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you have been away for so long the cookie probably expired, and it resets to the style in the usercp>options

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    This is really weird I am unsure why this happens only with vbulletin.com styles, these have changed once again.

My current status as below.
    Welcome, SaN-DeeP.
    You last visited: Jan 13th 2007 at 10:34am
    I am very much sure, I visited most vbulletin sites I am a member of on 13th Jan, since I was away after Jan 13th till day I am logged in again.

I have a new box in place today while I am making this post.
    Style has changed again from Vbulletin Grey Liquid (I am using this always) to Vbulletin Retro Liquid.
    Please check.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    I recommend you change your password here.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    FYI - This happened once again now, I am very much sure I visited vbulletin atleast 6 days back.

Welcome, SaN-DeeP.
    You last visited: Dec 30th 2006 at 11:40am
    Please check what is wrong here.

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    Does anyone else know your forum login? Did you leave the machine whilst still logged in? There could be any number of reasons. If it happens again, please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    Could you have changed this in the UserCP by mistake?
    I am sure I have not made these changes, last visited time in my navbar appears to be 8 hours ago.. (which is correct) hence I made the topic fyi, i have reverted to my preferred style now.

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    Could you have changed this in the UserCP by mistake? No changes have been made to the styles as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    started a topic styles changed automatically.

styles changed automatically.

how come my style was changed automatically from vbulletin grey to vbulletin retro 1.0 ?