X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telc
    • Oct 2001
    • 3.5.x

eBulletin to Priority Support Email Addresses

I think there should be a option in the Members area to allow the email addresses under the priority support to receive the eBulletins. Maybe a checkbox next to each email address allowing that person to receive a copy of the eBulletin.

Many forums have admins that run the forums and servers, and those admins would benefit from the security updates in the eBulletins.
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

I think it's a good idea. But, what's eBulletin?
    $post[signature]

Comment

• Lats
      • Mar 2002

It's a bulletin that gets sent out to registered users advising of new updates, patches etc.
      Lats...

Comment

• TruthElixirX
        • Sep 2004
        • 3.6.x

Seconded. The vBuleltin license is mine, but since I'm under 18, my mom had to buy it for me and put my e-mail as a priority supprot e-mail. I don't get the eBulletins.

Comment

• FreshFroot_
          • Jul 2005
          • 3.8.x

I also agree, I visit vbulletin daily... and share my email account. Therefore, having a option like this, would be very benefically

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Ahmed Saad
            I think it's a good idea. But, what's eBulletin?
            It's something for licensed customers - to get an update of big updates or upgrades, new versions or security news

Comment

• SaN-DeeP
              • Dec 2003
              • 1.1.x

eBulletin to Priority Support Email Addresses very good suggestion, mostly licesnced customers in case they have multiple forums do not keep track of all forums at one time, they users setup to manage the same..
              This feature shall be very helpful in case of major security fixes/patces, if a customer fails to receive a copy of ebulletin other contacts can..
              TechArena - TechArena Community - Technology News - Tools Download - Tech Video - Gamer Guide - Hardware Review

Comment

• telc
                • Oct 2001
                • 3.5.x

1 year bump

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...