Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madharry24
    • Mar 2006

security issue

hi people logged on to a site last night i have been a member of for a while paid v.i.p and donated to once a few month ago now my problem is
    this site as a ae detector and as been triggered of by my user name four ti mes with different accounts i know nothing about when i try to loggin in to the site it would not let me so i tryed to have my password sent to my email address it come up not known so i signed up for a new account only to find somebody as been posting in my username and caused right up raw accusing the site of running piracy vbulletin software i know this is not true i have tryed to speak to the forum admin and he does not want to know he thinks i have done and said all this
    can anyone tell me how somebody as taken over my account to do all this have a license my self running 3.5.4 i am sure i have come acrros this on my site
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

The other day version 3.5.5 of vBulletin has been released to fix a security issue. Perhaps that's what they've exploited. I recommend to read the announcements and upgrade to 3.6.0 or 3.5.5 and also read this thread:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...