X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • James Kojiro
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.6.x

Adding Pricing in Canadian Dollars

I am hereby reasserting my request for vBulletin pricing in Canadian Dollars.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thanks for the feedback, I will forward it to our business manager.

If you have already requested this and we have not implemented it you can assume we've decided to not include it. There's no need to bump the request.

Comment

• James Kojiro
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.6.x

I was just hoping to get some Canadians in this thread to help promote the cause.

Comment

• Quillz
        • Nov 2004
        • 5.0.X

When you pay by PayPal, it should automatically convert the funds into CAD, AUD, GBP, etc. Also, CAD is almost the same as USD. I believe the current exchange rate is $1 CAD = 83ยข USD.
        Forums

Comment

• James Kojiro
          • Jun 2004
          • 3.6.x

Yes and I would be a little more understanding if Jelsoft were a company based in the US but it is not. It is a company based in the United Kingdom. Therefore, they went to lengths to add USD support. Refusing to recognise CAD is a terrible thing for Jelsoft to do. It's disrespectful to Canadians.

And by the way, it's $1 CAD = $0.88 USD. You can view the current exchange rate at http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/index.html

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

Trust me, it is not done out of disrespect for Canadians. That's a bit out of line to be honest. We simply have no official distributor in Canada, and there's no need for one either right now. And that's one reason why there won't be CAD added. You've made your point, we replied a few times. Case closed. Our business manager has it under review.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...