X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • good2laugh
    • Jul 2002
    • 3.5.x

3.6 and 4.0

liking the look of 3.6 and looking forward to gold...... however having made use of third party products, which I know are not supported here, I'm finding none work and its kinda stuffing things up in that I can't upgrade until they make their products work..... Would be so much easier/more professional if vBulletin integrated top features, such as galleries or review system and of course a cms.. or had them as optional add-ons to be purchased separately.

Just the fact that we'd know everything would work and a full hassle-free upgrade could be implemented without the need to wait on third parties.. I'm not talking about smaller hacks over at org.. the authors there are pretty cool when it comes to updating their hacks.. but some of the bigger ones (not vborg) are too slow, or just don't answer queries (with the odd exception of some cool moderators).

I'd rather pay treble to vBulletin than have the hassles I'm currently having. Least I'd know everything would work.. anychance that vB4.0 will offer such features?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thanks for the feedback! These topics are already being discussed on our site.

Comment

• good2laugh
      • Jul 2002
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Floris
      Thanks for the feedback! These topics are already being discussed on our site.
      yeah I know the features are Just wanting to make sure the big boys/gals (those that make the decisions) get to see how COOL and vB customer friendly those features would be. In my desperation I'll post anywhere lol. Cheers Floris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...