• Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    That's correct.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Tho, if you split up the licenses, I gather you don't get the accumulated discounts..

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Yes, unless you want to split up your licenses into multiple accounts.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    ah! I forgot about the email I registered the Licence's with.. didn't know if it counted . Also what happens when I buy another licence in the future and need one more email slot? I'm out of luck then?

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Actually, with three licenses, that'll still work, as the email address you're using in your customer account works as well.

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    Originally posted by Razz
    Is there any chance you could alter the current priority support setup so that you can have emails per licence rather than per customer account?

The reason for this is if you have multiple licenses under a single customer number then you can only assign global support emails to gain priority support, I think it would be better if you could enter 2 or 3 per licence as some admins may not be involved with the other licences.

You could still retain the ability for 2-3 global email addresses too which would also be useful.
    I agree still. I have some new licences and I have a different admin on each of them. Now if I have 3 licences and only 3 emails to enter, I'm basically short 1 email now...

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    I believe I can guess what those reasons are, however I do think Razz has a point though. Hope the business manager can check into this again.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward it to our business manager. However, we've had this request before and it has also been discussed before. I think they have enough reasons to not do this.

Leave a comment:

• Razz
    started a topic Priority Support

Priority Support

Is there any chance you could alter the current priority support setup so that you can have emails per licence rather than per customer account?

The reason for this is if you have multiple licenses under a single customer number then you can only assign global support emails to gain priority support, I think it would be better if you could enter 2 or 3 per licence as some admins may not be involved with the other licences.

You could still retain the ability for 2-3 global email addresses too which would also be useful.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...