This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AzhriaLilu
    • Aug 2003

Kall is most certainly correct. Having been a Personal Assistant to a Managing Director of a rather large company in Britain for over 7 years, one of my training packages was in the art of the English language.

Your apostrophe in "it's" is indeed misplaced as then your statement would be read as "Everything else is copyright to it is creator" instead of "Everything is copyright to its creator."
    I know violence isn't the answer . . . I got it wrong on purpose
    Rep Owners - New forum for reptile owners/lovers
    sigpic

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Can we stay on topic? This is about the copyright and not a spelling contest. Thanx ya'll

Comment

• James Kojiro
        • Jun 2004
        • 3.6.x

Yeah. I will keep it as-is and hold a poll when the fora opens. Thank you.

Comment

• Creepshow
          • May 2005
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by kall
          One would expect somebody who lists North Yorkshire as their location to have a better command of...

Oh, North Yorkshire?

Right you are then. You obviously live in an area that pays little or no heed to the 'rules of grammar' that the rest of the English-speaking world uses.
          Calm down. No big deal. No need to throw a hissyfit.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

The original question has been answered. Thread closed.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...