X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mainer82
    • Apr 2003
    • 1.1.x

Not able to post in support forums

Yes, I'm I have a lisence, yes I my email is correct, etc. Please, allow me to post... :|
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Please double check your email and note that it is case-sensitive. You could try to force a change, but remember that it can take up to an hour before you show up as licensed again.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Boxy
      • Oct 2002

See the sticky, http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

If you've added your email address to the priority support form, please allow a few minutes for the system to update your profile.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

That thread could be updated...it still refers to being unable to start a thread in the 'Bugs Forum'.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Mainer82
          • Apr 2003
          • 1.1.x

I know I know... I'm at work so I don't have access to my information. I do know what the email account in my profile and Member area are the same.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Originally posted by kall
            That thread could be updated...it still refers to being unable to start a thread in the 'Bugs Forum'.
            No it doesn't.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Ace
              • Apr 2004
              • 4.2.X

*applauds*

My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...