X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krismaster
    • Mar 2005

Not even received!

Hi,

I purchased a vB licence (I have the receipt to prove it for anyone's reference) on the 1st of this month, and require assistance. I have sent an e-mail to someone else, but they couldnt seem to help, so I am asking here. It seems that vBulletin can take my money as quick as they like, but when it has to be installed and sent, that is a different matter! I am annoyed because it has taken over a week, and my previous purchase of a licence was installed in HALF that time! Please advise!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You need to send an email to [email protected] with the order information in it. If you purchased via Paypal, the customer information was sent to your Primary Email Address on the paypal account. Also makes sure that if you paid with Paypal that it didn't do an eCheck which can take up to 4 business days to process but is usually done in 4 straight days. If you purchased with Worldpay and the email address matches the one you used previously, then the new license would have simply been added to your existing account.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...