vbulletin Turkish site opened or is it just a scam?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turkforum
    • Oct 2004
    • 3.7.x

vbulletin Turkish site opened or is it just a scam?

http://www.vbulletintr.com/

If you guys need to open a help desk or fraud department for the turkiish customers i will be more than glad to help you guys

but is this site offical?
    DO you have a turkish portal?
    http://www.turkforum.net
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

There is no official turkish website.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

That is not an official site.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• özgürüm
        • Mar 2005

Peki nasıl satın alacağız lisansı hiç türk yetkili yokmu burada. ?

Comment

• Lizard King
          Banned
          • Mar 2004
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by özgürüm
          Lisansı satın almak için http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ adresini kullanabilirsin.

By the way I dont know if it is legal but this site is publishing nearly all of the vbulletin modifications. And they are 99% taking the modifications from this site so it is like a warez site or something. What I know is there a lot of warez vbulletin installations in Turkey and most of them are buying vBulletin in order to download modifications. If this site will continue their life then vBulletin will loose a lot of customers from Turkey.
          This site also offers their users to download a hacked version of vbulletin under their downloads section. The link is here
          Last edited by Lizard King; Fri 18 Mar '05, 12:12am.

Comment

• Icheb
            • Nov 2002

You should remove that link from your post and submit the site to Jelsoft directly.

Comment

• Lizard King
              Banned
              • Mar 2004
              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Icheb
              You should remove that link from your post and submit the site to Jelsoft directly.
              I already submited the site to vBulletin but i am really pissed because this kind of people are stealing other peoples work. Also they are from my country which also pisses me off cause i don't want my country people involve this kind of situation.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                • Jun 2002

well, the link's probably been submitted to the piracy database, and most likely Kier/John will be calling the lawyers tommorow... (if not already)
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Bulent Tekcan
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 4.2.x

That address is not a VBulletin offical site.....Maybe Jelsoft buy a direct from https://www.nic.tr/

Documents required to apply for this domain name are as follows:
                  • "Commercial Activity Certificate (Faaliyet Belgesi)", "Commercial Register Certificate (Ticari Sicil Belgesi)", "A copy of Chamber of Commerce Registration (Oda Sicil Kayıt Sureti)" provided by the Chamber of Commerce, or the commercial title announcement published in the Turkey Commerce Register Journal (Türkiye Ticaret Sicil Gazetesi), (one of these certificates will be sufficient)
                  • "Trademark Registration Certificate" provided by the Turkish Patent Institute,
                  It is not possible to register www.vbulletin.com.tr Only Jelsoft Enterprise request that...

Comment

• Reminder
                    • May 2004
                    • 3.5.x

Last edited by Reminder; Fri 18 Mar '05, 8:53am.

Comment

• Suzie6

is this an illegal warez vbulletin site?? maybe the site owners need to shave their legs!

Comment

• HASANN
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by turkforum
                        http://www.vbulletintr.com/

If you guys need to open a help desk or fraud department for the turkiish customers i will be more than glad to help you guys

but is this site offical?
                        DO you have a turkish portal?
                        we want to wait also the same however we wait for their assistance

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                        That is not an official site.
                        heyy we do not say also that us official website are however we want these official turkish vbulletin website to open

Originally posted by özgürüm

biz sizlerin daha kolay bir şekilde lisans almanızı saglamak istiyoruz .
                        we want it these that license simply to have

Originally posted by Lizard King
                        I already submited the site to vBulletin but i am really pissed because this kind of people are stealing other peoples work. Also they are from my country which also pisses me off cause i don't want my country people involve this kind of situation.

our target is with legal website this hires stop says

www.vbulletin-tr.com

Comment

• PootS
                          • Mar 2005

we closed vbulletintr.com with our desires, and straight we have contact with vbulletin admins to vbulletin turkish official website to open, we wait their answer....

Comment

• vakvak
                            • Mar 2005

turkish support pls web or forum

Comment

• turkforum
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 3.7.x

If the admins agree (and as i mentioned above if there is at least a sticky thread) i will be more willing to help the turkish vbulletin community ( whoever has a valid license). here or at any other platform. I can also Host the site.

At least think about that. There is a big turkish language speaking community out there you can not simply disregard that
                              http://www.turkforum.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...