Clear All
  • de3jeh
    • Feb 2005

how do i

download things from here ???
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To download files and get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• steve baxley
      • Mar 2005

question...

Im am member of a message board at thebasement.bz but i cant seem to get into their message boards which you sponsor, it says
      POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed

Now why is it, I can post here...but not on his message board at www.thebasement.bz??

Furthermore, I lost my password for the message board for thebasement.com.au
      and have been for weeks trying to get one sent, but seems no one is there at the controls to send me one, please tell me what to do ?
      Last edited by steve baxley; Wed 23 Mar '05, 11:56am.

Comment

• eva01
        • Jan 2005

contact them, since they are running the software, vbulletin doesn't sponsor them.

they are not affiliated as far as i know with vbulletin in any means at all

Comment

• steve baxley
          • Mar 2005

i did

I e-mailed my pal who runs it with vbulletin software and this is what he sent me back :

Good old vBulletin. Seems they upgraded security in this latest version. I wondered why there have been no new posts since the upgrade.http://www.seforums.cc had “Stealth Forwarding” turned on so that one did not see http://24.83.96.218:50002 in the address bar of their browser.“Standard Forwarding” has now been turned on. It should work its way through the Internet over the next 24 to 48 hours. Then life should be fine.
          As a test, use: http://24.83.96.218:50002 and try the registration process one more time please.
          Using http://www.seforums.cc for the next two days means no one can register or post messages either. But after two days it should all be resolved.
          Would have been nice if vBulletin would have said something about this in their “Installation Manual” like a warning.

Oh well

and its not from my end, so its got to be either his site, or you guys have a serious bug in your latest software cause a few of my pals have been able to gain access to thebaement.bz disscussion boards,but not I

Last edited by steve baxley; Wed 23 Mar '05, 12:17pm.

Comment

• eva01
            • Jan 2005

i have not experienced any of these problems on my forums

that info seems to be DNS related which is just based on your ISP. has nothing to do with vbulletin as i take it

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

There is no 'serious bug' in our latest release that is causing this. We can provide support to the license owner if he contacts us. Other than that, there is nothing we can do.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...