Why Can I Only Post In Vbulletin And Not In Da Download Database Is Im A Member????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcguttta
    • Feb 2005

Why Can I Only Post In Vbulletin And Not In Da Download Database Is Im A Member????

Yo I M Soo Frustrated I Need Some Help. Ive Tried Everything
  • daemon
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.5.x

See this thread and follow the instructions. Note: you must purchase vBulletin before you can gain access into the Members' Area.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

• bcguttta
      • Feb 2005

its not accepting my password. im madd confused. i thought this was a free site?? i mean im a member but i cant post or nuthin like that. im so frustrated homie

Comment

• conqsoft
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by bcguttta
        its not accepting my password. im madd confused. i thought this was a free site?? i mean im a member but i cant post or nuthin like that. im so frustrated homie
        The support forums are only for owners of vBulletin.
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• bcguttta
          • Feb 2005

yes wellwhy cant i post in da message boards if i am a member. realest niggas is a free site

Comment

• conqsoft
            • Jul 2003
            • 3.6.x

Go troll elsewhere.
            vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• bcguttta
              • Feb 2005

i have madd **** to share and the only place i can post and reply is here. i just want to know why i can do that here and not on da message board????? thats all i need to know im very confused and if you could tell me i would appreciate it

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                • Jun 2002

Did you purchase vBulletin?
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Andrew111888
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bcguttta
                  i have madd **** to share and the only place i can post and reply is here. i just want to know why i can do that here and not on da message board????? thats all i need to know im very confused and if you could tell me i would appreciate it
                  Why don't you read the thread at the link daemon posted, stupid?

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                    • Jun 2002

It isn't nice to call someone stupid, even though the author rather use ebonics than proper english
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...