Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sameh SPIDER
    • Feb 2005

plz MR manger

plz mr manger ,, i want to write a new thread in the ( how do i) part but there's amessage apear to me say that i cant enter this page .

plz i want to ask some questions about my data base problems to get the answers and the solutions for it

plz help me to write my quetsions ...

thanks to u
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• sameh SPIDER
      • Feb 2005

frist : thank u so much about ur reply .

second : i am so sorry i had deleted the message that contain the customer number and i tried to get it by clicking ( forgot customer number or password ) its said to me ( ur e-mail not found in our data base) but i am sure that's my e-mail what i resegter with it .

what can i do now ?????

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Please send an email to [email protected] with the URL to your forums so we can lookup your customer info.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• C_P
          • Aug 2004

This could be interesting... I know (or assume) Jelsoft has some security features in place for license info contained in files of the vB software... however, in theory, what if I lose my license info, send you any url and say it is mine, and OH, by the way, I no longer use that email address I use this one.... and I closed my credit card account that I purchased the license with... I am wondering what would keep anyone from doing something like this??
          I did not post this to cause issue or concern, just wondering aloud.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

We ask for enough info to find the license and verify ownership. Anything less that that would be irresponsible of us.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...