Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bunny
    • Nov 2004

I have a bit of a sugestion / complaint

I do not think it is fair that on vBulletin templates, we can not veiw a skin. I am coming from IPB 2.0. I KNOW there are skins there that I like. But who wants to move to a software with questionable skins?

Now, I know somepeople post links (Only some) and some post DOWNLOADS but we can not veiw downloads unless we are registered.

I personaly, may not even import to vBulletin until I know there is a skin I like.

~Bunny
  • Icheb
    • Nov 2002

You can always create your own skin to match your website's look and feel.

Comment

• Bunny
      • Nov 2004

I dont know how to skin vBulletin (Or IPB for that matter)
      And I would not want to wait to figure it out. I run a small board but active member who only joined cause of the skin then posted (can ya believe it? )

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Dec 2000

I agree that there should be a way to images but NOT download zips, it might require a bit of modification. I'll mention it in the private forums for the cross-site communication.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Bunny
          • Nov 2004

Thank you.

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Any of the Styles I've released in the downloads area have off site linked pictures.

Comment

• Dean C
              • Mar 2002
              • 3.5.x

Well on vB.org unlicensed users can view attached screenshots. When the two sites merge the templates will inherit this feature also
              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                I agree that there should be a way to images but NOT download zips, it might require a bit of modification. I'll mention it in the private forums for the cross-site communication.
                This was planned but not put into place because I don't want to modify vBt in anyway past its current state now that the merge is planned. It has already been done at vB.org so theres really no point in doing it twice now that the sites will become one

Comment

• Bunny
                  • Nov 2004

Okay thanks.
                  I plan to maybe buy it in may and I want to know that there is a skin out there I can use.

Comment

• _| () R | Z
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Dean C
                    Well on vB.org unlicensed users can view attached screenshots. When the two sites merge the templates will inherit this feature also
                    uhh so how come i cant view any screenshot attached to a hack release post?
                    Originally Posted by Zachery
                    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
                    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

• Floris
                      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                      Put it in the CVS, as forum option. I can imagine more then 1 site might find that a wonderful feature.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...