X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -Immune-
    • Oct 2004

Cant do anything!!

HEY,

I cant do anything on this forum. If i go to templates and a want to open the attchments i get a messages that iam not aloud to do that. Can someone help because i need this for my Forum to customize it better...

PLEASE HELP ME.

Regards,

Immune
  • _| () R | Z
    • Oct 2002

If you have this question, then please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...