X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieAndy
    • Aug 2003
    • 1.1.x

Question

Not sure if this is in the right forum or not, so if it isnt, then i am sorry.

Does anyone know where i can download a chatroom script that i can intergrate with vB so my members dont have to register seperately for each?
    My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.
  • conqsoft
    • Jul 2003
    • 3.6.x

SigmaChat works well integrated into VB, but there is a yearly fee.
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

There are a few options at www.vbulletin.org.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ManagerJosh
        • Jun 2002

RealChat also is a good solution. --> realchat.com
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

Theres an XIRC one as well. I know that at one point it pulled your username over from the forums. That was on a previous vB version but I think it still does that.

Comment

• ZombieAndy
            • Aug 2003
            • 1.1.x

any free chat's?
            My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

Comment

• Jimmy Kane
              • Dec 2003

I use flashchat

Comment

• gio~logist
                • Jun 2004

this is probably a dum Q but doesnt cpanel come with a chat that u can ad anywhere?
                http://modernvb.com - Professional vBulletin services, vBulletin mods and vBulletin designs.

Comment

• bahawolf
                  • Oct 2002

CPanel has some cheap chatrooms I believe.. nothing that is currently proven to have been integrated as a public hack though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...