Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evssadmin
    • Jul 2004

I cant view or download attachment on this forum

Sorry for repeating post should there already be 1.
    I use the search and it actually brought me to over alot of enquiries.
    My question is i cannot view attachment or download attachment file cause of permission setting to my account. How can i verified as a customer with the customer id and pass to who to haf the permission setting enabled for me to view attachment?

thanks in advanced for help
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Can you show me an example where you can't post or can't download a file?

Comment

• evssadmin
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Floris
      Can you show me an example where you can't post or can't download a file?
      Thank Floris. i manage to figure out @ last. :P
      thanks anyway

Comment

• shibumi
        • Jul 2004

I can't download any file attachments either. I was trying to get this one and even though I am logged in it says I don't have permission to download it.

READ FIRST!: This style was not developed, nor made for vBulletin 3.5.x and should not be used in said enviroment. vBulletin 3 Classic: As of late I have noticed a demand for the same modifications, mostly a more vB2 styled look to the vBulletin 3. What I have done is taken the original vBulletin 2 style that was provided

I even tried left- and right-clicking it. Still no luck.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Note: Only Moderators and Admin can start new threads in the Bugs forums. If this is what you are trying to do you can post in the Troubleshooting forum first and if it's confirmed as a Bug, then one of the Mods will move it.

If you have done all this and still have problems, then please send an email to [email protected] with this info:

- your forum user name
          - the email address you registered with
          - your customer number

Comment

• shibumi
            • Jul 2004

Okay, did that, probably way too many times. Does that just send a request to you guys? Sorry if I sent twenty, I was looking to put in my password and username, then different combos. I have no idea what my customer number is, didn't see it in my activation email (or is that activation number?).

Thanks.
            Last edited by Zachery; Sun 25 Jul '04, 7:07pm.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
              • Jun 2002

Customer Number is sent to you when you bought vBulletin.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

No one can send you any attachments.

You need to purchese a license to run vbulletin, if you do not have an license you have no need for that attachment

Comment

• shibumi
                  • Jul 2004

Oh that customer number, god damn I'm out of it sometimes. Okay, I'm on it, thanks guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...