Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Webrats, there is nothing wrong with the license system. The problem with your license is that you asked for and received a refund last January. You shouldn't even be running vB.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mrfox1979
      • Aug 2001

License <removed> active webrats superboards

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

In your support ticket you asked why your other license was 'inactive' I explained that this is because you asked for a refund on that license. The license you are now referring to is active and always has been. Therefore your complaint about having the 'same problem' is not valid.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• xmitchx
          • May 2004
          • 3.8.x

I have to agree and say that the members area is a bit hard to get around with. While it was easy to downoad vB, it was very hard to find the GDK.

Comment

• AshAbed
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Hmmm...I don't see this in my Members Area. I click on 'Download vBulletin' and it goes stright to the download page. No editing required. Do you have a screenshot?
            Sorry to butt in, just clearing up what he meant. He meant the *first* time you download vBulletin you're required to enter the information on your forums, not everytime you download it.... lol, that's what I understood that from the first post.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...