X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Im not speaking on behalf of Xenon, but i think that he has no intentions of lifting a ban that was cought trying to login to a staff members account, however i may be wrong.

Comment

• Xenon
      • Feb 2001

@rebelsrock: nope, there was no other account matching that ip.

@forit: i already did contact you and explained the wholes situation, all you answered was a link to this thread, which i already mentioned in my PM.

As Zak already said, we won't lift bans for IP's which have tried to hack into several staff accounts.
      The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• forit
        • Jun 2004

i konw you think i hack to vbulletin.org but you worng!!

im not a stupid to do this!
        please
        contact me

msn

[email protected]

Comment

• Xenon
          • Feb 2001

Nope, i won't contact you on any instant messenger.

I've answered your PM, but all you did was sending me a link to that thread here.
          You can still answer my PM, maybe you just missunderstood something, but i definitelly won't contact you on private messengers when you ignore answers already sent to you.
          The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• the Sandman
            • Jul 2003
            • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Xenon (in a recent interview)
            I normally have a line, if you don't cross this line, then you can live with me just fine. But once the line is crossed, I am very strict. Even so, I always prefer to talk to the users before taking any major action. As experience shows, that doesn't always work, so if the last barrier is down, I’m not a nice mod anymore.
            The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
            Articles - Forum Review
            Interviews:
            KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
            Paul M

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Originally posted by forit
              I dont understand thet im buy vBulletin system and you ban me from the site
              vBulletin.org
              plasae the administors contact me!!
              You are currently showing up as unlicensed, please goto the member area and click on priority support, after which you will show up licensed on these forums. These are the official support forums, we can help you here too. Just not with source code modification questions. I am sorry, but the staff of vBulletin.org has chosen to not life the IP ban to prevent possible further abuse from the person who tried to login, being that you or someone else. If it isn't you, unfortn. you are out of luck.

We will leave it at this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...